Marcia and Eric will host several soap making workshops at the Mount of Oaks and in other local venues. Their workshops are facilitated in both English and Portuguese.
10th June, Mount of Oaks
21st July, Castelo Novo
29th September, Mount of Oaks
What you will learn?
- How to make natural soap from scratch
- How to add design with natural ingredients (flowers, colorants, exfoliants…)
- How to make your own recipes
What you will get?
- You will take home the knowledge and confidence to make natural soap
- You will take home the soap you will make in the class
- You will have an educational and fun experience
ALSO – We will provide a tea break with organic herbal tea and biscuits
- You will receive a pdf file with information and soap recipes
You will have the possibility to buy ingredients for you next soap batch.
In this practical workshop you will learn how to make your own natural soap through a cold-process. No need to have experience, this class is for beginners. There will be a theorical introduction and then a practical part. We’ll show you how to use simple equipment and what kind of ingredients you’ll need. The main oil we’ll use is olive oil, a wonderful local resource.
After this class, you’ll be able to make soap for yourself, choosing your favorite ingredients or to give it as a beautiful handmade present.
Price 30€ including all materials and the soap you’ll take home come with a friend and pay 25€ each.
Min 4 and max 8 participants, so everyone has a good experience.